At Peter Chappell School of Motoring, our refresher driving lessons Haywards-Heath cover a wide range of driving situations. Bespoke courses are designed to provide help and support to drivers of any age and situation.
- You have passed your test some years ago but never driven since.
- You have had a break from driving due to circumstances or health.
- Your driving skills are a little “rusty”.
- You have got your licence back after a lengthy driving ban.
- You were involved in an accident either as the driver or passenger.
- Have maybe lost your confidence completely.
- You intend to supervise a family member or friend with additional private practice, whilst they’re learning with a driving instructor and you want to update yourself on what is required to pass their driving test.
- You need to drive as part of your professional job.
- Maybe you find it difficult to park between cars at Tesco’s
- Maybe you find parking in between vehicles outside your home daunting.
- Maybe you find driving on the motorway stressful.
- Maybe, you just want a little extra confidence, on the route you will be taking to that new job!
Whatever your reasons for improving your existing skills, we are here to help, get your confidence back on track
Please feel free to contact me, to discuss your individual requirements. so whether it’s a 2 hour refresher course, or a trip to Tesco’s to practice parking.
There’s no pressure on you at any stage. You decide if you want to take further lessons after the initial course.
Please contact us using the contact button above or telephone Peter Chappell direct on 07949 329946.